Monday, August 16, 2010

The Best Chocolate I Have Had In A While


Lindt brand chocolates are good but I never thought they were great until I tasted their double milk chocolate.  I gave a couple of pieces to my friends and they agree that it was absolutely delicious.  I was in an euphoric mood all day.  It's a little more expensive than Lindt's regular milk chocolate bar but it's oh so much better.  Too bad it's also harder to find in stores around here; most stores that carry Lindt chocolate only carry the original milk chocolate, not the double milk.  If you by chance come upon this delectable chocolate, try it, you'll thank me!

3 comments:

  1. hello
    i love chocolate

    gostei do seu blog

    visite for my blog

    http://legaljunior.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I love your blog, the best things in life is chocolate! I though it was kinda funny what you said about it. I never share my chocolate, the best kind is if it has mint in it(:

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete