Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Motherhood Is a Women's Toughest Challenge

I was reading up on a blogger name Tina who posted how motherhood has effected the social life of one her friends thus effecting her too.  She commented on how difficult it was for them to get together for even mundane activities such as staying home to watch a movie.  I don't know if I would ever want to have a child, it seems like such a burden.  I have to admit that there are days I have trouble taking care of myself let alone another human being.  Pregnancy is bad enough, but then you have to actually give birth which everyone tells me hurts like nothing else.  Then you have to deal with all the problems such as teething when they are in their terrible twos and then teach them how to potty and such.  I'll perhaps change my stance on having kids when I am older, but for now I just want to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment